Monday, October 14, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 10: Flowers

Hello lovelies!

I'm back from my trip!! My blogging isn't totally back to normal yet, the time of my posts will be back but I'm still exhausted, so I'm writing this quickly before I go to sleep. I was falling asleep the whole plane ride back and then took a nap the minute I got back to my apartment haha (we jumped time zones, which I've never done before). I'm so excited that I have no obligations the next 2 days other than the blog, I can sleep! (:

But ANYWAYS, today is day 10 of the 33 Day Challenge!


Flowers! Do they look like flowers to you? I tried doing something different and I'm not quite sure it translated well /:

More after the jump:





Here's what I used:

I wanted to paint some more abstract flowers for this challenge, so I attempted to mix some acetone with nail polish to make it more "loose." I think it worked some places, I really like how my ring finger turned out.



I'm a little iffy about these nails but there's always room for improvement, so I'll hopefully remember to try these again in the future. 

What do you think of these nails? Do they look like flowers to you? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:
Today's song:
Set Your Goals (feat. Hayley Willams) - The Few That Remain

Thanks for reading and enjoy your Monday!

-Marisa! (:




4 comments:

  1. I like them! Bold colour combination :)
    I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please check: http://druidnails.blogspot.nl/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award-yay.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for the award! Wow, I'm honored!

      Delete
  2. These look beautiful! I like how they almost look like tissue paper flowers :)

    ReplyDelete