Thursday, October 3, 2013

Working Through The Failures

Hello lovelies!

We're halfway through the week! Yes! Today I'm showing a manicure that I have dubbed as a fail. I figure that I should show you guys everything, and because I want to prove to myself that sometimes you have to fail to grow......and I just got deep....sorry. Haha

Anyways! Here are the nails!


Not too bad, I guess. I like the base of the manicure! I should have just stopped haha.

More after the jump:




Okay, you might be confused why I keep calling this a fail but this was supposed to be my manicure for the 33 Day Challenge's upcoming prompt: Chinese. I found this image: here (on eBay, because I clearly have an online shopping problem haha!) and I wanted to recreate but I don't feel like my execution is there.

Here's what I used:


Regardless of this being a fail, I kind of like these nails. I find the base to be lovely but the little "twigs" and "berries" are a little meh. But it's okay because I love the nails that I will be posting for the Chinese prompt! Hehe looks like you'll have to check back later (;


Do you typically post your fail manicures? What do you think of these nails? Let me know!

Today's song:
Sleeper Agent - Get Burned

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

-Marisa (:



4 comments:

  1. Aww I like the result even though they didn't turn out as you intended. And oof I struggled a lot with inspiration for 'Chinese' none of the images I found were within the limits of my capabilities lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The different "country" prompts are hard! I'm sure your Chinese nails will be great! I can't wait to see them! (:

      Delete
  2. I would post your "fail" any day! While I guess these nails weren't exactly Chinese, they look lovely :) Love the blue and white color combo!

    ReplyDelete