Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Recap 10/20-10/26

Hello loves!

Ready for this week's recap?




A full week of challenge nails! I'm actually pretty happy with every thing that was posted this week. I loved my Chinese nails, I'm finally getting to a point of comfortableness with my detail brushes and it can only improve from here! You guys were a big fan of my dotty stripe nails, so thank you for that! I played a lot with mixing acetone and nail polish together to create my abstract and watercolor nails. It's a cool technique, you should totally try it!

I'm actually super excited for what I have coming to the blog this upcoming week, so make sure to check it out! I might be sick again but I'm pushing through to show you guys some stuff that I'm really proud of! This week will be full of challenge nails again, so be ready!

Here are the upcoming prompts for the 33 Day Challenge:

Today's song:
Mansions - Talk Talk Talk


Also, quick question. Is anyone planning on participating in next month's Tri-Polish Challenge? I've noticed fewer and fewer people have been doing it. Let me know if you are!

-Marisa! (:




4 comments:

  1. I've got my hands full with the 33DC challenge at the moment, but will probably start doing the Tri-polish one when 33DC ends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's understandable, the 33DC is very time consuming. I was iffy about doing TPC for next month but then I came up all my ideas at once last night, so I'm going for it haha! Thanks for responding (:

      Delete
  2. Hi darling! I'm happily surprised with your achivements in nail art...you're progressing so much, and it shows off on your pretty designs. Congratulations! I'm gonna participate in every TPC, but october is a hard month to me. Anyway, I'm gonna stay tuned for your news.
    A big hug!
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, you are so sweet! This seriously made my day! I can't wait to see what you come up with also! Thank you for your kind words, hugs back! (:

      Delete