Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nude vs. Black

Hello lovelies!

Today is my first day back to classes in over a week and let me tell you, I am so not happy about it. It's only 1 class but still, I enjoyed my couple of days with no responsibilities. Only about a month until Thanksgiving break haha.

Anyways, on to the nails!


More classy nails! I feel like I use the word "classy" too much.....hmmm, how about sophisticated? Eh

More after the jump:



Here's what I used:

New York Color's Prospect Park Bloom is actually a little bit pinker in person but my camera kind of whited it out. I love it as a neutral color but I don't love the 3 thicker coats it takes to be opaque. I'm impatient and can never actually wait for the layers to dry....whoops. 



I actually wore these nails to an art show/gallery opening that was occurring on campus, so these nails worked really well for the occasion. I loved them even though they were not something I would typically wear on an everyday basis.

What do you think of these? Do you do your nails based on the occasion? Let me know!

Today's song:
The Lonely Forest - Let It Go (Nervous Energies Version)

Thank you for reading and enjoy your day!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments:

  1. This look great. Nude and black never goes wrong :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've wanted to try this color combo for so long and I'm so glad I did! Thank you! (:

      Delete