Wednesday, October 30, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 17: Artwork With Your Favorite Brand

Hello lovelies!

It's Wednesday and I get to spend my whole day reshooting a bunch of video for a project because it came out horrible the first time! Woo! -_-  Anyways, today is day 17 of the 33 Day Challenge! Holy cow haha!

Here are the nails!


Colors! I love how graphic these nails are with everything outlined in black.

More after the jump:



I got another lamp for my setup so now all my photos are clearer! Woo photo quality!

I used all Sinful Colors polishes (other than base coat/top coat) for this!


This was another manicure that I ended up redoing haha (so much for me trying to get ahead, right?) I had made myself a calendar just so I could map out when the challenge posts needed to go up (OCD + visual thinker = maps, lists, and calendars literally everywhere! :p ) but I short handed the prompts. I thought this prompt was meant to be artwork from favorite brand, like clothing brand, and right before I went to repaint them I realized that it meant art WITH favorite brand, as in polish brand. So yeah...haha


Here's a bonus image with the tape I based this manicure off of!


I actually got that tape at the conference, I haven't used it yet but it's so pretty! This was another manicure that I was super super happy with! (:

What do you think of these nails? What's your favorite nail polish brand? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:
Today's song:
Seahaven - Bottled

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
-Marisa! (:


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I came here from Will Paints Nails for Food feedback form. I like your blog - clear & clean! Your photos are lovely, nice & close-up to the art. Only two feedbacks: the font for your menu up top (under your banner) - the type seems rather small to me. The other thing is that your bright blue watermark is a little hard to see on your skin - it's too bright. Not sure if it was just this post - I looked at your other posts and the blue wasn't as bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll definitely play around with those two things!! Thank you for the kind words too (:

      Delete
  2. Hi! I also came here from the Will Paint Nails For Food feedback form. I love your blog set up and color combination, As well as the photo quality! The only feedback I'd give is also about the watermark. At first I thought it may have been a paint stain (especially because my vision sucks) So perhaps another color may be best :)

    ReplyDelete