Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Watercolors

Hello lovelies!

It's almost the weekend! Woo! And guess who is getting sick! This girl! Again. 2nd time in 2 months. Seriously. As if this past week hasn't been stressful enough meh. 2 of my roommates were sick so I guess it was bound to happen. I'm hoping for a peaceful weekend aka paint my nails, sleep, and cram all my homework on Sunday night haha. But anyways, I'm back today with my 2nd Tri-Polish manicure for this month!

Here are my nails!


I had to do watercolors nails! You all know I had to, it's my favorite nail art! (:

More after the jump:



Here's a reminder of what my 3 polishes are this month and a link to the rules:


And of course, if you couldn't guess, I topped these nails off with a coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust. I felt like the colors got a little murky when they mixed together so I needed some sparkle to spruce them up! I think the fact that I feel the need to justify my use of Fairy Dust to you guys means that I have a problem....I think you can guys can handle (;



And that wraps up my fall-esque watercolor nails! 

What do you think of these nails? Do you like watercolor nails? Thoughts on Fairy Dust?

Today's song:
Lights - Toes

Thanks for reading everybody!!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments:

  1. It's like autumn on your nails, with bonus sparkle! And another nice song! Yay!

    ReplyDelete