Monday, January 27, 2014

Music Monday: The Morning Of's The World As We Know It

Hello lovelies!

Does anyone else feel like the past weekend flew by? Like wow, I forgot how fast they go when I'm not working. That means that today is Monday, which means that I have class from 9:30am to 9pm. Yup, you read that right! I get a 2 and a half hour break in-between 2 of the classes but I have a club meeting in that gap D: Not to mention that's 2:45am as I right this post…..whoops.

Anyways, on to probably the most detailed nail art I've ever painted!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, music monday, the morning of, the world as we know it, hey darling polish

These nails seriously took me a good 2+ hours to paint. Good thing I had Doctor Who to keep me company!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, music monday, the morning of, the world as we know it, hey darling polish

Here's the album art:

Here's what I used:


Yeah, I used 12 polishes for these nails! Holy cow! I'm really proud of how these came out, I think these nails show a huge improvement from when I started this blog. I never would have imagined attempting something like this 6 months ago! I know they aren't perfect but I'm super happy with them!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, music monday, the morning of, the world as we know it, hey darling polish

Honestly, I hardly ever listen to The Morning Of and I think there are maybe 2 songs that I actually still listen to by them. But those 2 songs always put me in a good mood so I guess that's all that really matters!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, music monday, the morning of, the world as we know it, hey darling polish

I'm not going to get into how I did these because they took a while but if anyone has any questions, let me know! I hope you enjoy these nails!!

Today's song:
The Morning Of - Let Your Spirit Soar

Thanks for reading guys!!

-Marisa! (:










2 comments: