Monday, January 6, 2014

Music Monday: We Are The In Crowd's Guaranteed To Disagree

Hello lovelies!

Do you have any plans for today? I'm today off and don't have any plans. Meh. I think I might go pick up another daylight bulb for my 2nd lamp and treat myself to Starbucks since I spent all day yesterday fixing my resume and portfolio. I also finished watching Series 4 of Doctor Who. D: I'm so sad to see David Tennant go but I guess I just have to keep an open mind. ): Maybe. Who knows? But I'm ranting! Sorry! 

Onto the nails!

nails, nail polish, nail art, we are the in crowd, guaranteed to disagree, hey darling polish, freehand, blocks, colorful, music monday

Man, I really sucked at clean-up on these haha. Whoops!

More after the jump:


nails, nail polish, nail art, we are the in crowd, guaranteed to disagree, hey darling polish, freehand, blocks, colorful, music monday

Here's the album cover:
Source: Under The Gun Review
Here's what I used:


Regardless of clean-up woes, I'm super happy with these nails! They were so bright and colorful, it made me happy (: All of the boxes were done with a small detail brush, luckily they aren't perfect on the cover so mine doesn't look too bad in comparison! (;

nails, nail polish, nail art, we are the in crowd, guaranteed to disagree, hey darling polish, freehand, blocks, colorful, music monday

I finally picked a band that I listen to all the time haha! We Are The In Crowd has a new album coming out in February and let me tell you, I'M SO EXCITED! Gah! I might be making a special trip home from school in February to see them live again too, it would make it my 4th time!<3

nails, nail polish, nail art, we are the in crowd, guaranteed to disagree, hey darling polish, freehand, blocks, colorful, music monday

This was my first time doing the outline nails that I've seen around the nail art world. I really loved the look of it and it wasn't as difficult as I thought! I'll try it again! (which I've realized that I say this all the time and then never actually get around to doing it whoops haha).

Today's song:
We Are The In Crowd - Both Sides Of The Story

Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for the Tri-Polish Challenge!!

-Marisa! (:





4 comments: