Thursday, January 9, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Pink

Hello lovelies!

Remember those plans I made for myself yesterday? Yep, well, didn't do them haha. I mean I watched Netflix but not in bed and I actually braved the cold. Not fun especially with semi-wet hair, I'm just waiting for a cold to hit D: Anyways, I'm back again with the start of another challenge! Let the Golden Oldies begin!

Onto the nails!

nails, nail polish, nail art, pink, black, rhinestones, golden oldie thursdays, dots, hey darling polish

I've got to admit that I'm super pumped pink was the first color, gets it out of the way for me (;

More after the jump:


nails, nail polish, nail art, pink, black, rhinestones, golden oldie thursdays, dots, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

This challenge focus on old, forgotten polishes and I've got to say, I don't even remember where or when I got this pink polish...By the looks of the fill line, apparently I used to like it? Or whoever I nabbed it from liked it? This polish has randomly been floating around with my stash for as long as I remember, it's not even a color I would normally wear so I'm not sure why I held on to it!...(Maybe I always knew that I would start a nail blog and take part in a challenge that focus on old polishes. Yep, I'm clearly psychic if you didn't know (; )

nails, nail polish, nail art, pink, black, rhinestones, golden oldie thursdays, dots, hey darling polish

This polish isn't really coming off all that pink in my photos but more of a coral-ish color. But really it's pink with a gold shimmer through out, it's a bit frosty but I'm picky about that.

nails, nail polish, nail art, pink, black, rhinestones, golden oldie thursdays, dots, hey darling polish

I finished these nails off with a rhinestone and some simple dots (I even used a black that I've been holding onto for year. I might be a bit of a hoarder too, but we're going to keep that one a secret (: ). I really liked how simple this design was!

Here's the upcoming prompts if you'd like to join!


Here's today's song:
Plug In Stereo (feat. Cady Groves) - Oh, Darling

Have a wonderful day and check out the ladies below!

-Marisa! (:















6 comments:

  1. That pink is a shade I would not wear either, more a old ladies shade *nods*. I like what you did with it though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with that haha, I still have no idea where this polish even came from! But thank you (:

      Delete
  2. Anything with golden shimmer is a win polish for me! I'm obsessed by golden shimmer, really.
    Love your nail art, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Haha, I think this is my only polish with gold shimmer maybe I'll have to look some others! Thank you!!

      Delete