Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Recap 1/19 - 1/25

Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap:


Overall, I'm happy with everything that went up on the blog this week! Some of the designs were pretty simple but I still found them really appealing. I think I'm realizing that I work better with line work designs rather than abstract designs. That's how I am with my design work and drawing outside of nails too so I guess that makes sense.

I also wrapped up my first week of classes this week. I know I always complain about school and I said this last semester but this semester is definitely going to be a rough one. Regardless though, this upcoming week will be another fun one I think! So be ready! :D

Here's some upcoming challenge prompts:


And today's song:
Lorde - Glory And Gore

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!

-Marisa! (: