Here's another weekly recap!
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 1 - Animal Print
- Music Monday: We Are The In Crowd's Guaranteed To Disagree
- Tri-Polish Challenge Tuesdays: Side Ruffles
- Skittles Wednesdays: I See You
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Pink
- Indie Fridays!: Cascade Polish - Frights + Pumpkin Spice + Magic Of The Night
Can I just start out by saying that I'm really happy with the past week on the blog? Because, I am! (: This week was filled with a bunch of funky designs which I love! I've realized that I can't be scared to try new nail ideas, if something doesn't work out, oh well. That's what acetone is for! I think taking part in all the challenges is helping too (even if most of my challenge nails this week were pretty simple).
So, what's coming up for this week? More challenge nails, a glimpse of my new camera settings (this will forever be a work in progress), nail art, and some more indie swatches! I'm super pumped for things on the blog this week. I also move back to Albany on Saturday so I'm excited for that. I'm a meh about starting up classes again but that's okay.
Here are some of the upcoming prompts for some of the challenges I'm taking part in:
Paramore - Renegade
Thanks for reading!!