Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge Tuesdays: Side Ruffles

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a nice week so far, I've heard that a lot of places are having super bad weather and it's supposed to hit here today. My brother's school has already cancelled (I'm writing this at 8:30pm on Monday) /: Which sucks because I still have to work and my car is old. So old that it likes to freeze the doors closed if it's too cold D: Blah! Anyways, the Tri-Polish Challenge is back today!

Let's get onto the nails!


I kept it simple for today but I like the effect of these!

More after the jump:



nails, nail polish, nail art, red, orange, yellow, dots, ruffles, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

Here's what I used:

If you didn't know, the Tri-Polish Challenge has gone through a revamp for the new year! Now it'll post every Tuesday and your allowed to change your polishes as long as it stays within the color scheme. I've decided for this month to stick with the same 3 polishes, but that's just me. This month's colors are red, orange, and yellow! Which keeps making me think of Thanksgiving....meh.

nails, nail polish, nail art, red, orange, yellow, dots, ruffles, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

nails, nail polish, nail art, red, orange, yellow, dots, ruffles, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

These nails were super easy to paint! I just used 2 different sized dotting tools, a big one to make the ruffles and then a small one to make the smaller dots (err yeah haha)

Anyways, here's today's song:
Now, Now Every Children - Not One, But Two

Thanks for reading and check out the ladies below!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments: