Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge Tuesdays: Swirly Whirly Hearts

Hello darlings!

Today is my first day back to classes and of course I didn't end up going to bed at a decent time! 1:30am is pretty early for me though….Whoops. Oh well, side note! I updated my editing software last night! I was using the Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 and now I'm on the Adobe Creative Cloud. Yay, for new buttons and things not being where they used to!! It might be a rough semester haha!

Anyways, Tri Polish Challenge is back today!

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, yellow, red, orange, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

This is another manicure where I had absolutely no reason for painting what I did. I just kind of went at my nails with my detail brush haha!

More after the jump:



nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, yellow, red, orange, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

Here's what I used:

When I painted these, I think I wanted to practice painting curves because I still find them pretty hard. I love how bright the colors look though! I'm going to count these as an early Valentine's day manicure since it's an upside down heart! I hope you guys are okay with because that's probably all you'll get out of me as far as Valentine nails haha!

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, yellow, red, orange, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, yellow, red, orange, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

I don't really have much to say about these. I like these nails, they're pretty simple looking with is different for me. Different is good! This could very well be the only "quick" post I've ever written! So I'm going to stop talking before I get going on some rant about something!

Here's today's song:
Man Overboard  -  Montrose

Thanks for reading guys and check down below for some more pure awesomeness!

-Marisa! (:








4 comments:

  1. I see you are as much into Valentine's as I am *chuckles*. I think your curvey hearts turned out great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm so not into all the cutesy-ness! Woof! Haha but thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love the bright yellow bases, and the curvy heart-like-things look very unique!

    ReplyDelete