Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Color Drag

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all survived your Mondays! I survived mine but man, it felt like a whole week went by when in all reality it was one day. I have the same professor for all 3 of my classes on Mondays too! I mean I like him, he's a great professor but he definitely makes you work for your grade….aka lots of homework D:

Anyways, today is the last Tri-Polish Challenge for January!
nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, red, yellow, orange, tri polish challenge, tpc, color drag, hey darling polish

Abstract art! Right? Yeah, totally…

More after the jump:



nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, red, yellow, orange, tri polish challenge, tpc, color drag, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I ended up keeping the same 3 polishes for the entire month even though I can change them now. I'm going to blame that one all on pure laziness! Anyways, all I did for these nails was paint my base, I used 2 coats of Elf's Party Peach. I then used the bottle brushes from the other 2 polishes, painted horizontal stripes on my nails, and then took a brush dipped in acetone to create the "stripes!"

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, red, yellow, orange, tri polish challenge, tpc, color drag, hey darling polish

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, red, yellow, orange, tri polish challenge, tpc, color drag, hey darling polish

These nails were super simple to execute but I really enjoyed the final result! I love abstract paintings so this is right up my alley! Sorry this post is short on words, my mood is a bit ehh lately since I'm already not sleeping and stressed out from school. It only took a week of classes, lovely! I love you all though!

Here's today's song:
Mansions - Take It Back

Thanks for reading and check below for more awesome nails! I also want to say thank you to everyone who commented or liked my nails yesterday for the Lacquer Legion post! It means a lot! :D

-Marisa! (:











4 comments: