Thursday, January 30, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Dots

Hello lovelies!

This week is almost over and I'm so excited! I'm really missing Doctor Who lately, so I think this calls for a Netflix marathon! Anyways, the Golden Oldie Thursdays challenge is back!

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, dots, polka dots, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

Dots on dots on dots on dots! Okay, maybe not really but it's fine.

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, dots, polka dots, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I knocked out 4 of my oldie polishes with these nails! Good for the challenge, bad for me because now I have less to chose from for the remaining themes! Gah! Also, my ring finger is really painted purple but my camera really did not like the color! It even blurred out the dots I made with it. Lame!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, dots, polka dots, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, dots, polka dots, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

This idea was something that I've been wanting to try out for a while. I like the idea of the overlapping dots, I'll have to play around with this more. Should probably use polishes that photograph better! Haha. I'm going to keep this post short, you all know the drill. It's 2am, I have to be up at 7:30am, and I still have homework to do. Typical.

Upcoming themes:

Today's song:
Hayley Williams - Teenagers

Thanks for reading ladies!

-Marisa! (:






3 comments:

  1. This nail art looks beautiful!
    I love all the bright colors ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when your camera won't get the colour right! Also, why would using these old polishes prevent you from using them again in this challenge? The rules don't mention you can only use them once, just that they have to be older than a year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I've never had my camera be that off before. And I have no idea, but for some reason I thought the challenge was to use polishes that you haven't used in a year. So by using, I was "resetting" it's sit time? I've been making this like 10 times harder on myself haha. Typical!

      Delete