Thursday, January 23, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Blue

Hello lovelies!

I hope you're all doing well! I have 2 studios today but I'm kind of excited for them…..I didn't really just say that…..uhmmm…awkward….school sucks, man!…..Okay, yup, moving on. I went to my internship for the first time yesterday! Everyone was super nice so I'm pretty happy about that, I was a total awkward mess though….typical.

Anyways, today is Golden Oldie Thursday!
nails, nail polish, polish, blue, half moons, dots, rhinestones, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

Today's color is blue! Which is one of my favorite colors so I liked this challenge!

More after the jump:



nails, nail polish, polish, blue, half moons, dots, rhinestones, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

Here's what I used:

I kept these nails simple and just did a half moon design with some dots and rhinestones (clearly). I'm finding this challenge hard because it's tough to do designs with my oldest polishes in only a certain color since I don't really have a big amount of old polishes. And without thinking, I've been using a bunch of polishes for the "design" prompts which means that I can't reuse them which again limits my choices….whoops.

nails, nail polish, polish, blue, half moons, dots, rhinestones, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

The Revlon polish was another one that I bought a while back when I used to love Revlon. This color is really pretty, but I know that I have at least 2 polishes that are possible dupes. The Hot Topic polish I probably bought before the Revlon, Hot Topic doesn't even sell their polish in those bottles anymore. The brush is a bit annoying to use and I wish the polishes had names /:

nails, nail polish, polish, blue, half moons, dots, rhinestones, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

This is another simple design for this week but I like these nails! I hope you do too!

Upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
The Hush Sound - Momentum 

 Thanks for reading and check down below for more blue polish!

-Marisa! (:





14 comments:

  1. I love this mani!!! <3 So pretty and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, it's so simple and elegant. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look soo cute!
    I love the bright blue color that you used for this design ;)

    I think this nail art looks great on your nails
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked a super cute design to showcase the blue polishes! Love the touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute design, almost reminds me of a Dalek. (I've been watching Doctor Who lately!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay a new Whovian in our community! (I hope you are at least) How far along are you in the series?

      Delete
    2. OMG! They reminded me of Daleks too, I'm glad someone else saw that! I haven't been able to watch it much anymore since classes started ): I'm like right in the middle of series 6!

      Delete
  6. Love your mani and the dots and rhinestone border, too!

    ReplyDelete