Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Multi-Chrome Rhinestones

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with more nails and another Born Pretty Store review!

So, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, lynbdesigns, born pretty store, rhinestones, holo, hey darling polish

These are kind of funky looking.....in a good way? Maybe, you tell me!




nails, nail art, nail polish, lynbdesigns, born pretty store, rhinestones, holo, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:


Today I'm reviewing these really cool looking, multi-chrome rhinestones! I don't actually know what you would call these so I came up with my own title.....but as you can see you get this whole wheel of the rhinestones in a bunch of different sizes.

nails, nail art, nail polish, lynbdesigns, born pretty store, rhinestones, holo, hey darling polish

For these nails, I started with two or three coats of Seize The Day, Boys. I applied the last coat of polish one nail at a time and while it was still wet, I place the rhinestones in the polish. I then used a layer of HK Girl over them. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, lynbdesigns, born pretty store, rhinestones, holo, hey darling polish

I took a direct light photos so you can guys can see the holo-ness of Seize The Day, Boys better!

nails, nail art, nail polish, lynbdesigns, born pretty store, rhinestones, holo, hey darling polish

I think these rhinestones are really cool! You can see in the above photos that they show off a bunch of different colors all the time and they'll definitely add a really fun accent to your manicure. I do feel that the bigger rhinestones are a little too big but you get a bunch of different sizes, so you're bound to find the size that you like. 

This rhinestone wheel is currently on sale for $2.73 for 230 pieces, which I think is a really great price! I do have a discount code for you guys. If you use code "EBSQ10" you can get 10% off your order, so you can stock up on your nail art supplies! But I think the code only works on non-sale items and since Born Pretty Store is having a massive Christmas sale (that ends today) with a lot of items being 50% - 80% off, maybe save it for after Christmas (the code is always in my side bar!) Also, please keep in mind that shipping can take a few weeks.


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:










8 comments:

  1. I have rhinestones similar to that from Born Pretty Store too. There nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice! I always love it when rhinestones are a bit multi coloured, it makes them more special :) That Lyn B Designs polish looks so pretty too! I have a few of her polishes on my wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the rhinestones! I also love your midi ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I totally agree about rhinestones! I have so many LynBDesign polishes, it's sad how many of them are untried.....but I hope you get them soon because they're bound to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nail Smith (Millie)December 20, 2014 at 1:49 AM

    I have some of these same rhinestones and love how unique they are! Heads up, though - if you don't top coat them, the iridescence goes away completely after you shower/wash your hands a few times. I found out the hard way :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tip! I'll have to remember that for the future!

    ReplyDelete