Wednesday, December 10, 2014

NAIL Linkup: Rudolph & Friends

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with a second post for you guys!

So, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, rudolph, reindeer, holiday nail art, christmas, hey darling polish, nail linkup, nailllinkup

More holiday nail art! I swear by the time Christmas actually comes around, I'm going to be so burnt out on the holiday designs haha. Where's my black polish?....




nails, nail art, nail polish, rudolph, reindeer, holiday nail art, christmas, hey darling polish, nail linkup, nailllinkup

Here's what I used:


My inspiration for today's reindeer nails was actually this hat! I don't think my nails look anything like the hat but I mean, they're adorable so I don't care haha (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, rudolph, reindeer, holiday nail art, christmas, hey darling polish, nail linkup, nailllinkup

These nails started with two coats of Zoya's Natty and a layer of HK Girl. I then used the white acrylic paint and a detail brush (I'll have a review of these new brushes up soon) to paint on the shape of the reindeers. I covered the white with a layer of Emilia and then a layer of Tasting The Stars. When the polish had dried, I went back in and added all of the white detailing, followed by the black details, and finally Rudolph's red nose. Everything was sealed in with another layer of HK Girl.

nails, nail art, nail polish, rudolph, reindeer, holiday nail art, christmas, hey darling polish, nail linkup, nailllinkup

The whole time I was doing these nails, I thought they were going to turn out disastrous but I think the final result is so cute! I showed these to one of my friends and her response back was, "EEE LOOKIT DEM ADORABLES" (Thanks Krystal haha!) So I'm hoping you guys agree as well (:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:





19 comments:

  1. You're right these are adorable, even if they don't look exactly like the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I really should do some festive manicures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE adorable! Love the little red nose ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete