Monday, December 15, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Pink Lacey Pearls

Hello lovelies!

I have another review for you guys but this time it's some products from Born Pretty Store! If you haven't heard of Born Pretty Store, they basically sell any nail art product that you can imagine for pretty decent prices. I have three items to show you guys but I'll start off today with these little pearl stud like "decorations". 

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, half moons, pearls, studs, born pretty store, hey darling polish, lace, free hand, review

Girly nails! Because, well, yeah!






nails, nail art, nail polish, half moons, pearls, studs, born pretty store, hey darling polish, lace, free hand, review

Here's what I used:


These pearl studs are basically a pearl that is surrounded by a gold ring. All of the decorations are about 4mm in size and come in a variety of different colors from pink to dark blue. They have a flat back that is easily attached to your nail using topcoat or nail glue.

nails, nail art, nail polish, half moons, pearls, studs, born pretty store, hey darling polish, lace, free hand, review

When I first saw these, I knew that I wanted to do some nail art with lace so I decided to recreate this look that I did a while back. I started these nails with three coats of Wild And Sweet and a layer of HK Girl. I then used a detail brush and Margo to paint on the half moon shape. Using the same brush and white acrylic paint, I outlined the half moon shape and added the lacy fringe. I added another layer of HK Girl and stuck each of the pearls into the wet topcoat.

nails, nail art, nail polish, half moons, pearls, studs, born pretty store, hey darling polish, lace, free hand, review

I do like these nails and the pearls! But they are a little too big for my taste and they stick off of your nail pretty far, so I definitely recommend using nail glue to attach them if you want them to last for a bit. But I just got the idea to use these for some Dalek nail art so you'll definitely be seeing these again! (:

This pearl wheel is currently on sale for $3.64 for 100 pieces, which I think is a really fair price! I do have a discount code for you guys. If you use code "EBSQ10" you can get 10% off your order! But I think the code only works on non-sale items and since Born Pretty Store is having a massive Christmas sale with a lot of items being 50% - 80% off, maybe save it for after Christmas (the code is always in my side bar!) Also, please keep in mind that shipping can take a few weeks. 



Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!

-Marisa! (:







19 comments:

  1. Those are some interesting nail art decorations. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is avery girly mani for you. I like what you did, but those studs are not my style

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like girly evil-eyes! I like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Lynn B Designs is gorgeous and I love the design you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the little studs on the bottom of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So girly! Love the sparkling pink! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like everything in this nail art! The colours, the design, the laces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun and girly look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete