Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hobby Polish Bloggers: December - Holiday / Winter

Hello lovelies!

The Hobby Polish Bloggers are all posting together again this weekend. This month we had the choice between a winter or holiday manicure, and I decided to do a winter design!

So, let's get to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, winter, holiday, penguin, christmas tree, snowflake, hey darling polish, hobby polish bloggers

More little, winter creature like things!




nails, nail art, nail polish, winter, holiday, penguin, christmas tree, snowflake, hey darling polish, hobby polish bloggers

Here's what I used:


I wanted to do something not so traditional for today's post because I'm still feeling a little burnt out on the holiday manicures. I came across this fun pattern (the blue one) by Helen Dardik and and decided that I wanted it on my nails! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, winter, holiday, penguin, christmas tree, snowflake, hey darling polish, hobby polish bloggers

These nails started with two coats of Rocky and a layer of HK Girl. I then went back in and painted the little characters on. When they were done, I added in the little snow dots. Everything was sealed in with another layer of HK Girl.

nails, nail art, nail polish, winter, holiday, penguin, christmas tree, snowflake, hey darling polish, hobby polish bloggers

I think I may have under estimated how long my nails are, because I think the characters are just a little too big. But I'm happy with how these turned out! The little snowflake girl is my favorite. Make sure that you guys check the inLinkz code below to see everyone else's nails. Also, make sure to check out the Hobby Polish Bloggers group on Facebook if you're looking for a laid back nail group to join. Everybody in the group is really supportive and it's a great place to go when you have questions!

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:









20 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love how each nail has a different character on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Should do one of Helen Dardik's patterns soon.... if only time was on my side *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colorscheme is perfect, I love how you didn't use any black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this be any cuter?! I don't think so <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in love with everything that she does! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little winter creatures! They are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the pattern, love your mani!

    ReplyDelete