Monday, December 1, 2014

Give Me All The Florals!

Hello lovelies!

Quick post today because it's way too late and I need a little bit of sleep before class. This is my last week of classes for this semester! When did that even happen? I'm almost halfway done with my senior year of college.....scary....uhhh, meh. 

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, red, blue, black, hey darling polish, pattern

Gah, florals! I'm happy again! (:




nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, red, blue, black, hey darling polish, pattern

Here's what I used:


I feel like I've been neglecting my pattern board lately, so I found this super pretty floral print and decided to paint it on my nails. I also got to try out one of my new nail art brushes that I got for my birthday! Woo!

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, red, blue, black, hey darling polish, pattern

These nails started with two coats of Black Out and a layer of HK Girl. Then using the detail brush (Kolinsky Sable #000 from Winstonia) and the acrylic paint, I added on the flowers. When the flowers were done, I filled in the spaces with some polka dots. Everything was sealed in with a layer of HK Girl.


nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, red, blue, black, hey darling polish, pattern

I love how these turned out! You can't beat a nice floral design. What do you guys think? Do you like floral nail art? Let me know!

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:


36 comments:

  1. What a pretty floral pattern. It really pops off against the dark base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am happy to see your floral mani!! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this! It reminds me of a dish pattern I saw at JcPenney's once. Really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing - wish I could do florals like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers are sooo cute!! I think this may be my dots inspiration!! Great colors, too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Floral manicure are my weakness. I don't think Ive ever saw one I didn't like. Hope you last week of classes go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super fab! The colors are perfect and I adore the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love floral nail art so much! You do it so well! And the red look like they could be poinsettias - holiday appropriate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I really love this look! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors you used are so nice! It reminds me a bit of Swedish folkore patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable floral print. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable floral print! Yes, they made me feel happy looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you did it again. Super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this floral print! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh I love this! So pretty! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would totally buy those dishes haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww I'd love to see if you recreate these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww thank you!! The last week definitely went....haha. Could have been better but it's over now, so woo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I get all of mine from Winstonia! The #000 and #0000 Kolinsky are my two newest and so far I like them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete