Thursday, December 18, 2014

NAIL Linkup: Festive Jumper

Hello lovelies!

I have more holiday nail art for you guys! Hopefully you guys are excited because frankly, I'm a little bit over it. I'm ready for super, sparkly glitter polishes for New Years!

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, ugly christmas sweater, festive jumper, red, christmas, holiday, nail linkup

At least I got to paint some ugly Christmas sweater nails! (:




nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, ugly christmas sweater, festive jumper, red, christmas, holiday, nail linkup

Here's what I used:


I have to admit that I actually really like ugly Christmas sweaters...and might even be wearing one as I write this....right now....which is kind of weird....but these nails are actually inspired by an ugly Christmas sweater that I drew on a chameleon for my last imaging project of the semester. Yes, I actually just typed that sentence and yes, it was all true....weird, I know.

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, ugly christmas sweater, festive jumper, red, christmas, holiday, nail linkup

These nails started with two coats of Blaze and a layer of HK Girl. I used my striping brush and the light green paint to add on the stripes. I then went back in to add all of the polka dots with my dotting tool and the snowflakes were done with my detail brush. Everything was sealed in with another layer of HK Girl.

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, ugly christmas sweater, festive jumper, red, christmas, holiday, nail linkup

If I had an ugly Christmas sweater that sparkled just like Zoya's Blaze, I would probably never take it off...except maybe to wash it every once in a while....but Blaze is seriously such a pretty polish. I don't know why I haven't worn it before! What do you guys think? Are you a fan of Blaze, or ugly Christmas sweaters, or a hybrid of the two (which if it actually exists, I need it....)?

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:











12 comments:

  1. These are cute and totally reminds me of something I would see on a jumper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! If I had a glittery Christmas sweater, I would probably rock it all of the time, too! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater and I would have loved to see the other one, too ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGREED! I'm telling ya, it'd be awesome haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I think I actually have a face behind the nails photo on my Instagram that I'm wearing it in. Maybe? I don't remember haha but thank you!

    ReplyDelete