Friday, December 5, 2014

N.A.I.L Linkup: Santa

Hello lovelies!

I'm back and it should be for good this time! Things got pretty hectic with school but yesterday was my last day of classes. I have a few final projects due next week and I haven't really been painting my nails much so I need to get on that, but I'm back!

So, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, red, santa, lucky 13 lacquer, christmas, indie polish, hey darling polish

More Christmas nail art!




nails, nail art, nail polish, red, santa, lucky 13 lacquer, christmas, indie polish, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:


I feel like Santa inspired nail art is one of the most obvious ideas when it comes to holiday manicures but surprisingly, I think this is the first one I've ever painted. I came across these adorable little Santa cozies and used that as my inspiration.

nails, nail art, nail polish, red, santa, lucky 13 lacquer, christmas, indie polish, hey darling polish

These nails started with two coats of Brave At Heart (I probably could have used a third). When that dried, I used Storm and brush from the bottle to paint his belt. Finally, with my detail brush I added on the mustache and belt buckle. Everything was sealed in with a layer of HK Girl.

nails, nail art, nail polish, red, santa, lucky 13 lacquer, christmas, indie polish, hey darling polish

I love how cute these turned out! It's nice to be back to blogging and back to painting my nails. I finally had the chance to sit down and paint a design on both of my hands, and it made me realize how much I miss having the time to dedicate to nail art! I think I know what I'll be doing over Winter Break (:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:






27 comments:

  1. Adorable! I really like your base red. It's more interesting than a flat red polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Santa nails these are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, this is way too cute!! And I love that base color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That base color is a perfect choice for Santa nails! Great job - love this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Your winter break goes through all of Dec?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, super cute, and that background is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute! I need to do a santa mani this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute Santa's. I like that you didn't do a traditional red for his suit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Mine actually goes all the way to the like third week in January! We for some reason have an extra week this year. I'm not complaining though haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look great!
    I love this manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete