Saturday, July 5, 2014

Indie Saturdays: Bliss Polish - Sunset On Paradise

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with my Indie "Saturdays" post! There was no way that I was throwing 4 posts at you guys yesterday (see, I do know my limitations (; )! 

Today's post is a little different since I only own 1 polish by this brand. Also, my nails are down to really short nubs. The nail on my middle finger keeps breaking! I was frustrated with it so I filed all my nails down to this and I'm hoping that they grow back stronger. My hand is like incapable of "posing" when my nails are short so my apologies for any wonkiness.

*All swatches done with 1 coat of HK Girl Fast Drying Topcoat

Anyway, onto the polish!
nails, nail polish, orange, indie polish, bliss polish, swatch, hey darling polish, sunset

I'm showing you guys Sunset On Paradise!


nails, nail polish, orange, indie polish, bliss polish, swatch, hey darling polish, sunset

Sunset On Paradise is an orange crelly that is filled with pink and orange glitters of varying shapes, sizes, and shades. I'm showing you guys 3 coats here because I wanted the color to be a bit deeper but I probably would have been fine with 2. 

nails, nail polish, orange, indie polish, bliss polish, swatch, hey darling polish, sunset

This polish was so easy to apply! The glitters were nicely suspended and came out of the bottle easily. I don't think I've ever used a polish like this that was seriously so easy to work with. You can definitely get the feel of a sunset with the colors of this polish. I love it!

Here's a macro:

Unfortunately, this polish isn't available anymore as it was part of the June Pipe down this Love is Bliss box. This month's box looks really fun too! I only acquired this polish because I bought June's Box but I would definitely buy more polishes from Bliss Polish! Here are some links:


And here's another song:
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:





2 comments: