Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Shimmer

Hello lovelies!

I have today off from work, yay! My goal is to spend all day working on nail art and blogging related things since I've been falling behind with both of those, whoops...

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, shimmer, lines, waves, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

I really love wearing dark polish when I have short nails like this!



nails, nail art, nail polish, shimmer, lines, waves, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Here's what I used:

I've noticed that my job randomly will stock old bottles of OPI, kind of like they randomly found a bottle lost in the back and just put it out the shelf. Our OPI display is mostly reds and pinks, and the most recent release that we have is the Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday collection....yeah, just a little behind. But I've been checking the display every week and looking for odd ball polishes and this is one of the ones I found! Live And Let Die is from the 2012 Holiday Skyfall collection!

nails, nail art, nail polish, shimmer, lines, waves, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Because my nails are so short, I was able to reach full opacity with only 1 coat of Live And Let Die,  +1 for baby nails! I then freehanded on the wavy lines with acrylic paint after I came across this pattern. I was tempted to add the little leaves in but I like the base color so much that I left it alone. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, shimmer, lines, waves, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

The shimmer didn't really show up in the photos but you could definitely see it in person. This polish is a very welcome addition to my collection!

Here's that challenge graphic:

And a song for today:
The Lonely Forest - Arrows

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:









4 comments:

  1. I like how the lines are wavy here, makes it a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live and Let Die looks gorgeous, just like most of the other Skyfall polishes! Your nail art is always so original :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to go check out the rest of the collection! And thank you!! (:

    ReplyDelete