Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Negative Space

Hello lovelies!

The Oh Mon Dieu 2 challenge is back again....obviously....I don't really have anything to say for an intro....I have today off from work! That's nice, I guess....uhm

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, negative space, chevron, polka dots, blue, indie polish, orange, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Today's nail art is a negative space design!




nails, nail art, nail polish, negative space, chevron, polka dots, blue, indie polish, orange, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux


Here's what I used:

I've been raiding my indie stash a lot recently so expect to see more posts featuring indie polishes. I like being able to show you guys nail art done with indies!

nails, nail art, nail polish, negative space, chevron, polka dots, blue, indie polish, orange, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

All I did to start these nails was to put on a layer of base coat, I used Yellow Stopper. I then placed a chevron Nail Vinyl on my nail and painted on the polish. Make sure you pull off the vinyl before the polish dries or else it might pull up the drying polish. I then used a dotting tool to add the spots of Play Koi!

nails, nail art, nail polish, negative space, chevron, polka dots, blue, indie polish, orange, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

I really like negative space nail art but on other people...My nails are stained and they're peeling really badly lately. I'm hoping that I can get them back to how they were when I was school a few months ago because I want my longer nails back /:

Here's the challenge graphic:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:










5 comments:

  1. Nice negative space manicure! I couldn't even tell where it was too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you haha! That's good, you couldn't find the stains! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Love, Angeline polish looks lovely, also a good nude polish for you (yes, I am referring to the rose mani you did a few days after this one, but I am reading your posts in the wrong order ;)...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you! Doesn't matter to me what order you read them in haha, it's probably more interesting to read them backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Loving the blue glitter.

    ReplyDelete