Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Glitter Placement

Hello lovelies!

OMD2 is back and today is the halfway mark! I've been falling behind slowly and only have tomorrow's nails painted.....this might be a long month....

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, blue, green, zoya, glitter, rhinestones, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Today called for glitter placement nails, so I used rhinestones....yep!




nails, nail art, nail polish, blue, green, zoya, glitter, rhinestones, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Here's what I used:

I love these two polishes so much and I love them together too! I just picked these up during Zoya's three promotion and I can already tell that they're going to get used a lot.

nails, nail art, nail polish, blue, green, zoya, glitter, rhinestones, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Each nails have 2 coats of their respective color on them. While the 2nd coat was still wet, I placed the individual glitters on my index and pinky fingers. On the green nails, I used some old rhinestones that I found laying about. The rhinestones were actually really easy to cut in half for the end dots, just be careful because normally one half of it lands in your hand and the other half goes flying at your face!

nails, nail art, nail polish, blue, green, zoya, glitter, rhinestones, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

These nails are alright, they're a bit funky looking but a good funky way! I had every intention of doing some full nail glitter placement nails but got lazy and stopped myself before I even started haha. I'll have to give that another go sometime soon!

Here's the challenge graphic:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:










4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the glitter placement. I should use my loose glitters more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay but HOW did you cut them? Scissors? Knife? I had thought about doing it as well, but was figuring i would take a pill cutter to do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh haha, probably should have mentioned that. I used nail clippers!

    ReplyDelete