Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Dot Borders

Hello!

I'm back with my Tri-Polish Challenge post for today!

nails, nail art, nail polish, green, purple, pink, pipe dream polish green light, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge

This month's colors are green, purple, and pink. Surprisingly, they work pretty well together and I'm still liking them!




nails, nail art, nail polish, green, purple, pink, pipe dream polish green light, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge

Here's what I used:

I really love these Pipe Dream Polish polishes that have a colored base and are just filled with tons of holographic glitters. I own the green, blue, and a purple version but I wish there was a polish for every color because I would buy them all! I think there's a red, a pink, and her new neons look similar. They're so pretty!

nails, nail art, nail polish, green, purple, pink, pipe dream polish green light, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge

These nails started with 3 coats of Green Light. I then used a big dotting tool to add the purple, dot border. The pink, dots were added a little bit smaller dotting tool and finally the little lime green dot was done with my smallest dotting tool. Simple!

nails, nail art, nail polish, green, purple, pink, pipe dream polish green light, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge

These nails didn't turn out how I had pictured but I like how they came out. The green, glittery base is awesome and gives another layer of interest to the design!

Here's another song for today:
Tonight Alive - Don't Wish

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:


6 comments:

  1. I think this looks great! I like the addition of the lime green right in the center. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of reminds me of a big abstract flower. It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Light is gorgeous! My only complaint is that you covered it up too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Ugh, it'll definitely be making more appearances, just you wait! (:

    ReplyDelete