Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Indie Cheat

Hello!

I'm back again with a post for the Tri-Polish Challenge!

nails, nail art, nail polish, pink, green, purple, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, triangle, glitter

Remember that this month's colors are purple, green, and pink!




nails, nail art, nail polish, pink, green, purple, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, triangle, glitter

Here's what I used:

These nails were done after a raid through my indie stash where I found a glitter topper that had two of this month's colors in it! Hello lazy nail art (;

nails, nail art, nail polish, pink, green, purple, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, triangle, glitter

I started with 2 coats of Spring Fever, this polish has an awesome blue flash in it from the shimmer but I can never catch it on camera! When that dried I used some Nail Vinyls to mark off a triangular half moon and I then added on the black. I finished these nails by painting the Different Dimension polish over the black. Pretty simple!

nails, nail art, nail polish, pink, green, purple, indie polish, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, triangle, glitter

These nails are a bit odd to me for some reason but I like them! I'm still really liking simple nail art and this was a quick design to do on both hands. And I mean Silence Of The Lambs nail polish. You can't get any better than that!

Thanks for reading guys! 

-Marisa! (:







6 comments:

  1. I love that glitter you used here! Nice simple design with some fun colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence of The Lambs!! Right! I was wracking my brain trying to remember what that was from :) Great name for a polish! Love all that circle glitter. This is some fab lazy nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glitter is awesome... not too big a fan of the pink though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely wins the award for longest polish name ever haha. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete