Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Galaxy

Ello lovelies!

How are you all doing? I had a really great nail art "session" last night so I have some fun things for you guys coming up! (:

Anywho, onto today's nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, galaxy, galaxy nail art, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux, hare polish golden years

These is my first attempt at trying galaxy nails with a base color other than black and I think I miss the black base...




nails, nail art, nail polish, galaxy, galaxy nail art, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux, hare polish golden years

Here's what I used:


Do you see that last polish up there on the right? Look at all those glitters! I've been eyeing Hare Polish from afar for SO long and I finally decided to buy a polish. I found this one in a destash sale but I'm in love, it's gorgeous! I should probably just kiss the rest of my paychecks goodbye because I want them all!

nails, nail art, nail polish, galaxy, galaxy nail art, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux, hare polish golden years

These nails started with 3 coats of Muse, which is another really pretty polish! I then used the creme polishes to sponge on the galaxy part, keeping the greens in the middle. Galaxy, didn't even realize that till now haha, was sponged on to darken the edges. I topped everything off with a coat of Golden Years to represent the stars.

nails, nail art, nail polish, galaxy, galaxy nail art, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux, hare polish golden years

I'm not really sure how galaxy-like these nails really are but I'm in love with Muse and Golden Years so it's fine haha. These polishes will be making appearances again!

Here's the challenge graphic:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:








8 comments: