Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Bridal

Hello lovelies!

I feel like I haven't complained about it being a Monday in a while, but ew, it's Monday. I actually have a "normal" work week, blah.

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, sparkle, bridal, bridal nail art, bridal nails, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Today's nails are so girly....weird!



nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, sparkle, bridal, bridal nail art, bridal nails, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

Here's what I used:

I don't really know what was meant by "bridal," so I just tried picking softer colors and painted flowers.

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, sparkle, bridal, bridal nail art, bridal nails, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

These nails started with 2 coats of Taylor, which is probably my favorite nude polish ever! I topped that with a layer of Fairy Dust because I mean...sparkles. Sparkles are wedding appropriate. Then using a dotting tool, I dotted on the flowers using a little pearl for the centers.

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, sparkle, bridal, bridal nail art, bridal nails, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu part deux

I don't know how I used to wear big 3D things on my nails because I wore these nails out the other day and the pearls drove me nuts! My right hand only had Taylor and Fairy Dust on it and I think I liked how that looked better. It was so simple but pretty! These nails are cute, just maybe too girly for my liking haha.

Here's the challenge graphic:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:







8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like that you accented the flowers with pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! The pearls add that extra punch that makes this manicure really cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bridal enough to me! Even though it looks cute, like you the pearls would drive me nuts, I prefer studs, they're flatter *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I never know how to use the pearls I have (they seem too boring for some looks, too tacky for others) but this is a really great use of them. :) Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I agree that they're pretty tacky too, I'm not really a fan of them haha!

    ReplyDelete