Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Coral

Ello!

I get to see Paramore and Fall Out Boy in concert today! I'm so excited! 2 of my favorite bands touring together. I might die from the awesomeness, I don't know, you'll find out tomorrow depending on whether or not I blog haha!

Anywho, it's day 2 of the OMD2 challenge!
nails, nail art, nail polish, coral, sea coral, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu, polka dots

Today's theme is coral so I painted sea coral on my nails! See what I did there? Did ya, did ya, did ya? :D




nails, nail art, nail polish, coral, sea coral, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu, polka dots

Here's what I used:

Oh hey, I used basically the exact same color scheme as last month's Tri-Polish Challenge. I told you guys that I loved that color scheme!

nails, nail art, nail polish, coral, sea coral, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu, polka dots

Most of the time when a challenge has a color theme, I'll type the color + pattern into the search bar on Pinterest and see what comes up. I find it easier to recreate patterns when I'm keeping the colors the same rather than changing them up. So, when I searched for coral patterns I got pictures of sea coral. I found this pattern and decided to paint it!

nails, nail art, nail polish, coral, sea coral, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu, polka dots

I think these nails are so cute and I love that I was able to find a bit of a spin on theme. Who knew that sea coral would make an adorable manicure? (:

Here's the challenge graphic:

And a song for today:
Paramore - Proof

Thanks for reading guys! Make sure to check out everyone's nails below. I was shocked but delighted at how many people have decided to participate in this challenge, I love it!

-Marisa! (:







10 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the theme! :)

    And I'm going to see Fall Out Boy and Paramore later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, are you seeing them at Darien Lake?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I was actually deciding between that concert and Phillip Phillips at Artpark tonight and he won. I've see FOB and Paramore multiple times. But if you are going to Darien Lake, I'm so curious as to where you live!! Maybe we can meet up sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome nails. sounds like a great concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous about you going to that concert, sounds awesome! And I love your mani! I've done a literally coral mani for GOT a while back and I do agree yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The concert was fantastic, it was a great night! And thank you :D

    ReplyDelete