Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Neon Watermarble

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with my Tri-Polish Challenge post for you all! This month's colors are interesting but I think they can be work together. 

Let's get to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, pink, purple, green, neon, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

My watermarbling skills may have gotten a bit rusty...



nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, pink, purple, green, neon, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

This month's colors are green, purple, and pink. I really love the polishes that I used for these nails together! They're bright which is perfect for summer nails.

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, pink, purple, green, neon, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

These polishes reacted a bit weird in the water so this watermarble was a bit tough to accomplish. I was trying to do a different shape on my index and pinky finger but it didn't really work out. I use an old pill bottle for my marbles because it has a lid and I can save the water but I think the opening is too small and makes it tough to see what I'm doing.

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, pink, purple, green, neon, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

I don't consider these nails a fail but I'm not a fan of how the colors bled together in some spots. It's alright, I guess I'll just have to practice some more!

Here's another song for today:
Good Charlotte - The Anthem

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:








6 comments:

  1. This is such a great manicure! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely water marble! Love the choice of colors you used here and the glitter on top adds a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love how bright these are (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a fail at all, love these colours, so summery!

    ReplyDelete