Friday, July 4, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Free Polish

Ello!

And I'm back! You guys remember The Never Ending Pile Challenge, right? Yeah, still a thing. I haven't had any polishes to use for like the last week of prompts so I've been sitting out (which might be a good thing, possibly? That means I have less untrieds right? Right.) But I'm back today!

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, arrows, teal, red, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Today's theme is all about free polish! Which I'm pretty sure is every nail polish addicts favorite thing.




nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, arrows, teal, red, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Here's what I used:

The Revlon polish was a gift from my aunt that she picked up at work. The colors is really pretty but the brushstrokes are pretty bad and it shows all imperfections on your nail. The Princessa polish is from my grandma's manicurist haha! I guess my grandma talks about how I always paint my nails to her and she decided to gift me a bunch of polishes. This is a red polish that I actually enjoy! I can't find much on the brand except that they're based out of California?

nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, arrows, teal, red, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

These nails started with 2 maybe 3 coats of Ocean Breeze and a layer of quick drying topcoat. I then used my chevron Nail Vinyls to create the sideways arrows and applied a layer of Great Love. Follow that with another layer of topcoat and you're done!

nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, arrows, teal, red, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

I like how funky these nails look! The design kind of creates this weird, trippy effect along with the colors. These are different for me but I like them!

Here's the challenge graphic! There's only a week left!

And another song:
Stereo Skyline - Shake And Shout
Throwback to when I was a boy band obsessed fangirl...

Thanks again guys! I might have one more thing up my sleeve for today, maybe (;

-Marisa! (:








1 comment: