Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - 3D

Ello lovelies!

Guess what guy?! I hit 100 Bloglovin followers yesterday! :D I know blogger stats and follower numbers shouldn't matter and really they aren't something I fret over but it's a nice feeling when you reach a milestone on any social media. I just want to say thanks to all of you for reading my little blog<3

Anddddd that was sappy! Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, nail studs, zoya, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu 2

I'm also in love with today's nails! It's going to be a good day (:



nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, nail studs, zoya, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu 2

Here's what I used:

I finally found a decent sized container to do my watermarbling in. It's so much easier when you can actually see where your nail is going to hit on the design haha!

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, nail studs, zoya, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu 2

These nails started with 2 coats of White On and a layer of quick drying topcoat because I'm too impatient to wait for polish to dry.....Whoops. I then used some Zoya polishes for the marble because I think they spread in the water really well and I just made the typical flower design. The studs were placed on when my polish was still wet and sealed with more topcoat.

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, nail studs, zoya, hey darling polish, oh mon dieu 2

I think this might be my best watermarble to date and it's the first time I tried using non-creme polishes! I'm loving that I can do watermarble nail art now and it isn't time consuming, the longest part is just taping my fingers off. Practice really does help!

Here's the challenge graphic:

And a song for today:
You Me At Six - Reckless

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:





10 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I really need to try out a water marble design asap but I'm so scared of the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers! It's well deserved. :)
    I love what you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sweetie! Gorgeous watermarble too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your milestone, and may your success only continue to snowball. Love this water marble. Wish I had the temperament to do it more often, so seeing lovely examples like this just make me envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's really not all that messy! Remember to tape your fingers off, have a paper towel near by, and maybe use polishes that you know don't stain the first time around (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I used to hate it doing it too but once I practiced more, I fell in love! It's honestly tough not to do it everyday (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! On both the followers and the amazing watermarble!

    ReplyDelete