Friday, July 18, 2014

The Nail Art Guild: "Favorite" Cocktail

Hello lovelies!

The Nail Art Guild is back today! If you haven't checked this group out yet, you can here. They have some pretty fun themes!

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, blue, yellow, green, zoya, hey darling polish, rhinestones,

I always forget how much I like gradient nails and it's been ages since I've done a three color gradient! I think it turned out pretty, pretty good :D



nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, blue, yellow, green, zoya, hey darling polish, rhinestones,

Here's what I used:

Today's theme is your favorite cocktail....but you know, me only being twenty and all, I just kind of Pinterest searched until I found a pretty drink and put it on my nails! Supposedly, this is called a Aruba Ariba? but when I google search that I get a completely different drink...mmkay....

nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, blue, yellow, green, zoya, hey darling polish, rhinestones,

Anyways, these nails started with 2 coats of White On for the base of my gradient. I then sponged on my gradient with Blu at my cuticles and Pippa at the tip of my nails. While the polish was wet, I place the rhinestones on. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, blue, yellow, green, zoya, hey darling polish, rhinestones,

I feel like a gradient is kind of a typical thing to do for a cocktail inspired manicure but it's so pretty! I wish I could have worn these longer but I'm still playing catch up with all the nail art. Meh. 

Thanks for reading guys and remember to check out the Nail Art Guild on Instagram!

-Marisa! (:




6 comments: